Our Cloud Solution
Whether you are a CEO, CFO or IT manager, you need a cost effective approach to manage your technology. You need infrastructure that is scalable, flexible and responsive. Computer Cloud Network solves those IT challenges.
Cloud Services Platform
Computer Cloud Network is an integrated service delivery solution that provides immediate access to a complete computing environment without the costs and risk of building and maintaining it yourself. The solution provides an all-inclusive, fully managed and supported IT infrastructure that requires minimal upfront capital investment.
For a monthly fee, Computer Cloud Network includes new servers, software applications and licensing, email, storage, virus protection, helpdesk support, PC and server monitoring, backup, intrusion detection, spam and spyware filtration, and more.
How it Works
Your choice of software
Built on a proven technology, Computer Cloud Network’s platform integrates the latest technologies such as virtualization, cloud computing, and automatic provisioning of applications with on-demand performance. All the technology infrastructure, server hardware, software licensing, and ongoing maintenance are bundled together creating a scalable platform to run your business critical applications.
Computer Cloud Network is a robust technology that automates business processes and accelerates application delivery. The platform allows administrators to instantly provision virtual dedicated servers, IT services or business applications on a pay per use model.
Cloud Solution Benefits
- Eliminates capital expenditures for hardware, software, networking equipment
- Ensures software licensing compliance
- Eliminates the business risk associated with owning and managing computer technology
- Reduces administrative overhead and associated costs
- Frees existing IT staff to refocus on strategic, business building objectives and projects
- Maximizes business productivity with anytime, anywhere availability for users
- Built-in state-of-the-art business continuity and disaster recovery capabilities
- Financial flexibility and control over IT spending
- SAS70 Type II compliant state-of-the-art data centers
- Enterprise class servers
- Nightly backups & disaster recovery
- Hardware maintenance and upgrades included
- 24x7x365 Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Secure access controls to data center
- Enterprise Firewall Security
- Spam and virus blocking, intrusion detection & protection
- Complete monitoring, troubleshooting and remediation of network issues
Our Automated Platform
- On-demand provisioning engine with control panel
- Provisions virtual or dedicated server
- Rapid deployment of applications and services
Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Simplifies administration and management tasks
- Applica¬tions can be quickly added, deleted or upgraded
- Secure and centralized data for easy backup
- Reduces overall operating costs
- Subscription-based licensing (OS and Applications)
- Software maintenance (patching, updates and upgrades)
On-Demand Application & Dedicated Servers
Whether you need dedicated or on-demand application hosting, we have the right solution for you. Leverage our ComputerCloudNetwork.com services for your business critical applications such as:
- Email – Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, OWA
- Collaboration & Productivity – Microsoft Office Suite, SharePoint WSS & MOSS, secure instant messaging
- Accounting & ERP – Microsoft Dynamics, Intuit QuickBooks, Peachtree, MAS 90 and other Sage software
- CRM – Microsoft Dynamics, FrontRange GoldMine, SageCRM or ACT! by Sage
24x7 Support Services
- Proactive monitoring and alerting
- Full-time IT management and expert support
- Extensive remote control capabilities for real-time repair and remediation of network servers, laptops, and mobile devices
- Professional 24x7 customer service
Computer Cloud Network has been a leading provider of enterprise hosting and IT services since 2001. We bring a wide range of expertise providing end-to-end solutions to meet the technology needs of our clients.
Computer Cloud Network reduces the cost and complexity of IT by offering solutions customized to your business needs. Contact us to learn more on how we can meet your needs to manage IT smarter.
FREE “Cloud Readiness” Consultation Will Give You The Facts
If you want to know if cloud computing is right for you, CLICK HERE or give us a call at 855-256-8365 for a free, no-pressure, no-obligation cloud readiness assessment. We’ll evaluate your current situation and provide insights and options for moving to the cloud. We’ll also answer any questions you have and tell you the unvarnished pros and cons of choosing this option.