Is the Cloud for You?
As cloud computing becomes more and more popular, it’s still not clear to some business owners how “the cloud” can really help them be more successful.
At Computer Cloud Network, we want to simplify the concepts of cloud computing for you by explaining how it can help your business and assisting you in choosing the right cloud solution for your unique needs.
Want to know if the Cloud is right for you? Watch this one minute forty-one second video to find out!
Cloud computing can cut your IT costs in half, eliminate expensive network upgrades and free you and your staff to work from anywhere on any device.
If Your Business Has One of These Needs, Cloud Technology Can Help You
- Want to cut IT costs in half
- Multiple Locations, or are looking to expand in the near future
- Employees need Remote Access to company systems
- Want to Reduce IT Support Costs
- Tired of Huge Upgrade Expenses Every 3 or 4 Years
- Seasonal businesses which add employees for just a portion of the year
- Unable to keep up financially with technology changes, and want an option that includes Constant Upgrades
- Would like to Reduce Carbon Footprint, and, in turn, Reduce Energy Costs
- Need Extra Office Space – by moving your server room to the cloud you will now have more office space to better utilize in your business
- Require Greater flexibility – cloud will easily grow and change as your business does
- Custom configuration– our experts can design a cloud solution around your specific business needs and requirements
- Availability – connect to your applications and data from any Web-enabled device for doing business on the go
- Cost-effective technology – optimize the applications you already have and get a new solution that will pay for itself
Cloud computing solutions are very beneficial to the right organization, but not right for every company; so if you’re thinking about making the transition to the cloud, you should fully understand the pros and cons of switching before you spend money on a new technology solution.
If the cloud is right for your business, you can lower your technology expenses by 21-67%, simplify your IT infrastructure, say goodbye to ongoing IT problems and allow your employees to work remotely from anywhere, anytime on any device.
Would you like to find out if the cloud is right for your business?
Download Your Free Report
Free Report: How to Upgrade Your Entire Computer Network with No Upfront Cost
If you are the owner of a company with 10 to 120 PCs that is faced with the need to upgrade your outdated server, workstations and Office applications, it's extremely important that you get and read this new special report, “How A New Technology Is Enabling Small Business To Instantly Cut Hardware, Software and IT Support Costs By 21% to 67%.”
This report will discuss in simple, non-technical terms a NEW technology that helps business owners save thousands of dollars on IT costs without sacrificing security, speed or performance. In fact, most business owners don’t even know this option exists because the company they pay to install and support their current network stands to lose thousands of dollars in support fees if implemented. Don’t waste your hard earned profits when you don’t have to.
- What cloud computing is and why so many small and medium businesses are switching to it versus expensive, server-workstation networks.
- The various types of cloud solutions you need to know about and how to determine which one is right for you.
- What you should expect to save on IT costs initially and over time.
- 17 critical questions you MUST know the answer to; don’t let your computer guy skirt the answer on these!
- The most important thing you need to know about security and where your data is hosted.
- Little-known facts about moving to the cloud most IT consultants don’t know or won’t tell you that could end up costing you big.
Here's what our clients are saying
We save $500,000 every 3 years!
We moved onto Computer Cloud Network back in 2007 and it allowed us to reduce our IT personnel, close offices, and either retire or move IT resources into the cloud. We are now saving over $150,000 per year and if you add the savings of not having to purchase new equipment and software every 3 to ...Read More
Our entire team is more productive
When we made the decision to move onto Computer Cloud Network I’d say the top three things I liked most about it were there the 60-day money back guarantee, there were no startup costs, and the 24x7 help desk. Since we’ve been on it I love the dependability of it, there’s way fewer issues and ...Read More
ABC Roofing Company
FREE “Cloud Readiness” Consultation Will Give You The Facts
If you want to know if cloud computing is right for you, CLICK HERE or give us a call at 855-256-8365 for a free, no-pressure, no-obligation cloud readiness assessment. We’ll evaluate your current situation and provide insights and options for moving to the cloud. We’ll also answer any questions you have and tell you the unvarnished pros and cons of choosing this option.